Clinical Research Coordinator Trainings
- ACRP Training
GW SMHS makes available online Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) clinical research training at no cost to GW and MFA participants to enhance the quality and safety of our clinical and translational research.
Complete Enhanced Training in Clinical Research: Take one course or complete the recommended training for GW and MFA clinical researchers
Courses are available to GW and MFA faculty and staff working on human subject studies Courses are online and self-paced
- Training is provided at no cost to our teams
- Recommended courses vary by role on study as coordinators, managers & PIs
- About 15 hours to complete, or researchers can demonstrate mastery
- Coordinator Manual
- Phlebotomy Skills Refresher
GWUH PD&E hosts a biweekly phlebotomy skills refresher course. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending a future training.
- New Coordinator Training Checklist
- EPIC Access for Study Monitors Request Form